Cheesy Egg-Pine Spread Recipe
Use this spread on melba toast as appetizer or as a delicious sandwich filling your kids will love.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 15
- 3 piraso ng egg, hard-boiled and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup ng cheese, grated
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 3/4 cup ng mayonnaise
- 3 kutsara ng pimiento, canned, chopped
- 1/8 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Chill. Serve as sandwich filling.
This spread provides calcium for bone health and vitamin A that helps resist infections and maintains healthy skin.
Keep eggs from cracking as you boil by taking them out of the fridge 1 hour before boiling. If pressed for time, place the eggs in a bowl of warm water so the eggs slowly heat up.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment