Cheesy Eggplant Layers Recipe
This veggie dish is easy to do yet doesn't scrimp on the flavor!
Categories : Main Dish, Vegetable & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 55 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 4 piraso ng eggplant, slice each into 4 (lengthwise)
- 1 piraso ng egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup ng breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup ng oil, for frying
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 2/3 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 cup ng cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, green, diced
1. Dip eggplant in egg, then coat with bread crumbs. Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Add pepper and salt to DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce. Arrange 8 slices of eggplant in an 8 x 8-inch baking dish. Pour sauce over eggplants and top with half of cheese and bell peppers.
3. Repeat the layering with the remaining ingredients. Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 25 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- 8 x 8-inch Baking Dish