Turon Espesyal Recipe
Trust us, guests won't be able to stop snacking on this decadent Pinoy treat!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit, Del Monte Pineapple & Pinoy Dishes
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 15
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve 3 Tbsp syrup
- 1 kutsara ng cornstarch
- 150 g langka, ripe, cut into strips
- 1/2 kutsarita ng cinnamon (optional)
- 24 piraso ng lumpia wrapper
- 2 cup ng oil, for deep-frying
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 cup ng all-purpose cream
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, brown
1. Combine DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, cornstarch, ripe langka, cinnamon, and reserved fruit cocktail syrup in a pot. Turn on the heat and cook until thick. Cool.
2. Separate wrappers by 2 pieces. Wrap every 2 tablespoons of fruit mixture by folding the sides of the wrapper sheet over the fruit filling then rolling until the end of the wrapper then seal edges. Deep-fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
3. To make the sauce, heat all-purpose cream and brown sugar over low heat, stirring continuously, then pour over turon.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board