Chicken Hotdog Spaghetti Recipe
Deliciously easy and party-ready!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 18 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 3 kutsara ng butter
- 3 kutsara ng onion, white, chopped
- 250 g chicken hotdog, sliced diagonally
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, green, sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, red, sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked as per package direction
1. In a pot, melt the butter then sauté the onion until translucent.
2. Add chicken hotdog and sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Add the DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add green and red bell pepper then season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
Pasta is a good source of carbohydrates that provides energy for the body. This dish is also a source of protein, which is essential for growth, development and the repair of body tissues.
Butter adds a richer taste to this dish. You may opt to use oil but butter will add a creamier and richer taste.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment