Beef Eggplant Pasta Recipe
Meaty, cheesy, and healthy! A great combination.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 40 mins.
Serving Size : 11
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/3 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup ng onion, red sliced
- 400 g beef, ground
- 1 1/4 cup ng tubig
- 4 cups eggplant, diced
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1/2 kutsarita ng sugar, white
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (560g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1 cup ng cheese, grated
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and beef. Cook until light brown. Pour in water. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add eggplant, salt, pepper, and sugar to taste. Simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
3. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese just before serving.
This Beef Eggplant Pasta recipe is rich in vitamin B1 that helps the body convert food into energy and it is also a source of protein which helps in building and repairing body tissues.
Eggplants turn brown when exposed to air after cutting. Avoid discoloration by soaking cut eggplants in water.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment