Chicken Adobo with Pineapple Recipe
Give adobong manok a slightly sweet upgrade with pineapple tidbits.
Chicken Adobo is a classic Filipino dish that brings many people fond memories. Del Monte Kitchenomics is making it even better with this piñasarap na Chicken Adobo with Pineapple recipe. Learn how to cook Chicken Adobo with Pineapple with your kids today!
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 kg chicken parts, cut into serving portions
FOR THE MARINADE
- 2 kutsara ng crushed garlic
- 3 kutsara ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 2 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1/4 kutsarita ng peppercorn, crushed
- reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/4 cup ng oil, for frying
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (200g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/4 cup ng crushed and fried garlic
- Marinate chicken for 30 minutes. Drain and reserve marinade.
- Fry chicken in oil until golden brown.
- Combine chicken with marinade then simmer until
chicken is tender. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits. Top with fried garlic.
This dish is a source of vitamin A which not only helps maintain healthy vision but also helps protect one from infection. It also contains niacin that promotes normal digestion and healthy skin.
Pineapples are good for marinating meats as they not only give flavor to the meats but also act as a tenderizer.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon