Sweet And Sour Tofu Fish Recipe
Sweet and Sour Fish is made extra-special with this recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish & Seafood
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 500 g dalagang bukid, filleted and cut into chunks
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 cup ng oil, for frying
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 piraso ng tokwa, fried and each cut into 6
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 2 kutsarita ng ginger, minced
- 1 kutsara ng green onions, sliced 1-inch long
- 1/2 cup ng tubig
- 3/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta
- 1 1/3 cup ng cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (227g)
- 1/4 cup ng DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup (320g)
1. Season fish with salt. Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Using a new pan, sauté garlic, ginger, and leeks or green onions. Add water, salt, white sugar, pepper, and the rest of the ingredients except fish. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add fish. Allow to simmer.
This recipe is rich in protein which is essential for the maintenance and repair of body tissues. Protein also acts as an antibody, where it attaches itself to viruses or bacteria to help protect the body.
Make sure the oil is hot by placing the handle of a wooden spoon into the oil. Small bubbles should form at the surface of the handle.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Sauce Pan
Please login to post your comment