Pork Humba with Pine Recipe
Try this Pork Humba recipe made more delicious with Del Monte Pineapple!
Pork Humba is a sweet pork dish the resembles pork adobo in appearance. Our Pork Humba recipe calls for a special ingredient to Piña-level it up! Learn how to cook Pork Humba the Del Monte Kitchenomics way today.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork, Del Monte Pineapple, Del Monte Tomato Sauce & Pinoy Dishes
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 23 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 3 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, brown
- 1 kg pork, kasim, cut into chunks
- 2 kutsara ng black beans (tausi), drained
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 2 1/2 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1 piraso ng bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 1/2 kutsarita ng peppercorn
- 3 mga piraso ng star anise
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 1/2 cup ng tubig
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 2 pouches DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (200g), drained, reserve syrup
- In a casserole, cook sugar and pork in oil until sugar has caramelized. Add tausi and garlic and cook for few more minutes or until meat is slightly brown.
- Add DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar, soy sauce, laurel, peppercorn, star anise, and DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Do not stir until it simmers.
- Add water, reserved pineapple syrup, and salt. Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until meat is tender. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits. Simmer for 2 minutes.
This Pork Humba with Pine recipe contains vitamin B1 that helps support normal growth and helps convert food into energy. It also contains iron that is needed for normal metabolism.
Simmer the dish over low heat until it is tender. Slowly cooking meat makes sure that the meat is not only tender but also flavorful.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Wooden Spatula
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon