Hawaiian Pizza Recipe
Now you can prepare this fast food favorite in the comfort of your kitchen and within your budget.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Pork, Del Monte Pineapple & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 8 slice bread, white loaf, halved
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 100 g melting cheese, coarsely grated
- 100 g sweet ham, cooked and cut into cubes
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g), drained
- 1 piraso ng bell pepper, red, sliced
1. Preheat oven toaster for 2 minutes. Toast or bake bread for 1 minute. Spread DEL MONTE Quick N Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce over bread.
2. Top with half of cheese, ham, DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, bell pepper, then remaining cheese. Toast or bake for 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts.
If using a frying pan, set the flame at low, then put the bread in, toppings side up. Cover and heat until cheese melts.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
Please login to post your comment