Fruit Marshmallow Pie Recipe
This no-bake pie is a great way to end any meal.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 3 hrs. and 15 mins.
Serving Size : 12
FOR THE CRUST
- 1 1/2 cup ng chocolate cookie, crushed
- 1/2 cup ng margarine, melted
- 1 kutsara ng sugar, brown
FOR THE FILLING
- 24 piraso ng marshmallow, white, large
- 1 kutsara ng unflavored gelatin, dissolved in 1 tbsp cold water
- 1/4 cup ng milk, evaporated
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained and chilled
- 1/3 cup ng chocolate chips, mini, sweet
- 1/2 cup ng all-purpose cream, chilled and whipped (combine dissolved gelatin)
- 1/3 cup ng mini marshmallows, optional
1. Mix crust ingredients and press on bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring form pie pan. Chill for 10 minutes or until set.
2. In a double boiler, melt large marshmallows and dissolved gelatin in milk. Cool. Fold in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, chocolate chips, all-purpose cream and mini marshmallows. Spread over the crust. Chill for 3 to 5 hours.