Fruit Marshmallow Pie Recipe
This no-bake pie is a great way to end any meal.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 3 hrs. and 15 mins.
Serving Size : 12
FOR THE CRUST
- 1 1/2 cup ng chocolate cookie, crushed
- 1/2 cup ng margarine, melted
- 1 kutsara ng sugar, brown
FOR THE FILLING
- 24 piraso ng marshmallow, white, large
- 1 kutsara ng unflavored gelatin, dissolved in 1 tbsp cold water
- 1/4 cup ng milk, evaporated
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained and chilled
- 1/3 cup ng chocolate chips, mini, sweet
- 1/2 cup ng all-purpose cream, chilled and whipped (combine dissolved gelatin)
- 1/3 cup ng mini marshmallows, optional
1. Mix crust ingredients and press on bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring form pie pan. Chill for 10 minutes or until set.
2. In a double boiler, melt large marshmallows and dissolved gelatin in milk. Cool. Fold in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, chocolate chips, all-purpose cream and mini marshmallows. Spread over the crust. Chill for 3 to 5 hours.
This Fruit Marshmallow Pie recipe is rich in vitamin B1 that helps keep the nervous system healthy. It is also a good source of vitamin C that helps fight common infections and keeps gums healthy.
For melting the marshmallows, you can use a bowl placed on top of a pot with simmering water, making sure that the bowl does not touch the water. This technique allows the mixture to heat slowly and helps avoid scorching.
Please login to post your comment