Fiesta Crepe Cake Recipe
A surprise in every bite giving you a burst of fruity flavors.
Crepe Cake is made with very thin pancakes filled with luscious cream. Del Monte Kitchenomics is making it even better by layering it with Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail that surprises you with fruity flavor burst. Learn how to create Fiesta Crepe Cake with your kids perfect for your birthday surprise.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 11 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- 1 cup ng all-purpose flour
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 1/4 cups milk, fresh
- 2 mga piraso ng itlog
- 2 kutsara ng butter
- 4 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 1/4 cup ng pineapple jam
- 2 cups whipping cream, chilled and whipped
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
- 1/4 cup ng sugar, powdered
- For the Crepe: Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until the batter is smooth. Set aside the mixture as you preheat the pan to medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup of the crepe batter and swirl the pan to spread the mixture evenly. Cook the crepe until the bottom is light brown then flip the crepe to cook the other side.
- In a bowl, fold in the sugar and pineapple jam into the chilled whipped cream.
- To assemble the Crepe Cake: Spread a thin layer of whipped cream on a piece of crepe. Place some DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail then place another layer of crepe. Repeat the process until the last layer of crepe. Dust the top with powdered sugar then place a mound of the remaining DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
For delicate, melt-in-your mouth crepes, chill the batter for at least an hour to give the flour time to absorb all the liquid and allow the gluten in the flour to relax.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Can Opener
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula
- Salaan o Strainer
Please login to post your comment