Pasta Puttanesca Recipe
Cook this classic Italian favorite in your own home.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 17 mins.
Serving Size : 9
- 3 kutsara ng olive oil
- 3 1/4 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup ng onion, large, sliced
- 2/3 cup ng button mushroom, canned, quartered
- 10 mga piraso ng black olives, pitted, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (560g)
- 7 mga piraso ng anchovy fillet, flaked, reserve 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 cup ng parmesan cheese, grated
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
1. Heat combined oil of reserved anchovy oil and olive oil in pan. Sauté garlic and onion for 2 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, olives, and DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
3. Add anchovies, half of cheese, salt, and pepper to taste. Simmer for another 3 minutes.
4. Pour over or mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with remaining cheese.
Pasta is a source of carbohydrates that provides the body with energy as well as fuel for the brain and nerves. Two servings of this dish gives you source of protein which is essential for growth and development.
For maximum flavor, mash the anchovies into the sauce.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Salaan o Strainer
Please login to post your comment