Macaroni and Tuna Casserole Recipe
Here's a mouth-watering pasta dish you've got to try cooking now!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Seafood, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1 kutsara ng butter
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng onion, sliced
- 1 can tuna chunks in oil (184g), drained
- 1/2 cup ng button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, red, diced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (200g), cooked
- 1/2 cup ng cheese spread
1. Sauté garlic and onions in butter for 2 minutes. Add tuna, mushrooms, and bell peppers. Sauté for another 3 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Allow to simmer. Remove from flame and divide sauce into half.
3. Combine DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni, half of cheese spread, and half of sauce. Pour into serving platter. Top with remaining sauce.
4. Sprinkle with remaining cheese spread. Serve.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina