Burger Steak Recipe
Try your hand at this healthier take on the burger, bathed in a tomato-mushroom sauce.
There’s nothing better than biting into a juicy Burger Steak. The good news is you can make it yourself at home without the extra salt and preservatives! Best of all, you get to control how much yummy homemade sauce you get to top your Burger Steaks with. Today we’ll be teaching you this simple Burger Steak recipe that’s sauce-sarap! Learn how to make Burger Steak with Del Monte Kitchenomics today.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 3/4 cup ng bread, white loaf, diced
- 1 kutsara ng milk, evaporated (370ml)
- 1/2 cup ng beef, ground
- 1/3 cup ng tokwa, cut into small cubes
- 1 piraso ng itlog
- 2 kutsara ng onion, red, chopped
- 1/2 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 2 kutsara ng oil, for pan-grilling
- 2 kutsara ng oil, for sautéing
- 1/2 kutsara ng button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 1 1/4 kutsarita ng sugar, brown
- 1 kutsarita ng patis
- pepper, to taste
- 2 kutsara ng green peas (optional), frozen
- Combine bread and milk. Mix until bread is soggy. Combine with beef, tokwa, egg, onion and half of garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Divide into 10 portions (about 1 1/2 Tbsp each) and form into patties. Pan-grill in oil until brown on both sides. Set aside.
- Sauté remaining garlic and mushrooms. Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce, water, brown sugar, patis and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil and turn down to simmer for 15 minutes. Add green peas and patties. Allow to simmer.
This Burger Steak recipe contains protein that helps build and repair body parts and also provides energy.
Patties and meatballs can be made juicier by adding a mixture of bread and milk that will add moisture to the meat and at the same time act as extender.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board