Burger Steak Recipe
Try your hand at this healthier take on the burger, bathed in a tomato-mushroom sauce.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 3/4 cup ng bread, white loaf, diced
- 1 kutsara ng milk, evaporated (370ml)
- 1/2 cup ng beef, ground
- 1/3 cup ng tokwa, cut into small cubes
- 1 piraso ng itlog
- 2 kutsara ng onion, red, chopped
- 1/2 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 2 kutsara ng oil, for pan-grilling
- 2 kutsara ng oil, for sautéing
- 1/2 kutsara ng button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 1 1/4 kutsarita ng sugar, brown
- 1 kutsarita ng patis
- pepper, to taste
- 2 kutsara ng green peas (optional), frozen
1. Combine bread and milk. Mix until bread is soggy. Combine with beef, tokwa, egg, onion and half of garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Divide into 10 portions (about 1 1/2 Tbsp each) and form into patties. Pan-grill in oil until brown on both sides. Set aside.
3. Sauté remaining garlic and mushrooms. Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce, water, brown sugar, patis and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil and turn down to simmer for 15 minutes. Add green peas and patties. Allow to simmer.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board