Chicken Sopas Recipe
Try our version of everyone's favorite comfort food.
Chicken Sopas is a staple in many Filipino households during cold, rainy days or as a homemade remedy for whenever someone is down with the flu. This easy Chicken Sopas recipe from Del Monte is easy enough to make any day of the week! Learn how to cook Chicken Sopas the Del Monte Kitchenomics way today.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Soup, Chicken & Del Monte Pasta
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 27 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 1 kutsara ng mantika
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng onion, red, sliced
- 200 g chicken, breast fillet, cut into strips
- 1 piraso ng chicken bouillon cube
- 1 kutsara ng patis
- 4 cup ng tubig
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta
- 100 g DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1/2 cup ng milk, evaporated
- 100 g cabbage, shredded
- Sauté garlic, onion, chicken, and chicken cube for 3 minutes. Add patis, and sauté further. Add water and pepper to taste. Cover and allow to boil.
- Add DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni and DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce. Cover and simmer for 12 minutes.
- Add evaporated milk and cabbage. Allow to simmer for 1 minute.
This Chicken Sopas recipe is a source of protein which is important for growth and development. Protein also aids in the creation and repair of body tissues.
Add tomato sauce to your sopas for a richer and more "malinamnam" soup.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board