Pineapple Chili Glazed Wings Recipe
Classic spicy chicken wings get a pina-level up twist!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 23 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- 1/2 cup ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/2 cup ng sugar, white
- 1 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng siling labuyo, chopped
- 2 kutsarita ng garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup ng corn syrup
- 500 g chicken, wings
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1/4 cup ng cornstarch, for dredging
- 1 1/2 cup ng cornstarch, dissolved in 1 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 cup ng oil, for deep-frying
1. Combine everything in a pot. Allow to boil.
2. After boiling, simmer mixture until desired consistency.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge in cornstarch then dip in cornstarch mixture. Deep-fry in hot oil for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
This recipe is a source of iron which is needed for normal metabolism and vitamin B1 that supports normal growth and helps the body in converting food to energy.
Use corn syrup or glucose syrup to add a nice gloss to the sauce and help it coat the chicken better.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment