Chicken Curry ni Nia Recipe
Achieve delicious curry the easy way, tulad kay ka-Kitchenomics Nia
Cooking can be intimidating for beginner cooks. But with the right partner in the kitchen, it can be easily achieved. Ka-Kitchenomics Nia Tan shows us that re-creating her favorite chicken curry can be so easy, thanks to Del Monte Quick N Easy Curry Mix!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish & Chicken
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 1/4 cup ng mantika
- 1 cup ng marble potato, washed and scrubbed
- 1 cup ng carrot, cut into chunks
- 2 kutsara ng ginger, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, green, diced
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, red, diced
- 750 g chicken, thigh quarter, sliced into thigh and leg
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Curry Mix (40g), dissolved in 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup ng coconut cream
- 5 mga piraso ng bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 1 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 kutsara ng siling labuyo
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- In a pan over medium heat, fry the potatoes in oil until cooked. Set aside to drain. Then, using the same pan, fry the carrots until lightly golden. Set aside.
- Remove excess oil in the pan except 2 tablespoons for sautéing. Sauté the ginger until aromatic. Add the onion and sauté until translucent then add the garlic and continue sautéing for 1 minute. Add the bell peppers and sauté for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook until lightly browned.
- Add the dissolved DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Curry Mix and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally and scrape the bottom of the pan to remove any bits sticking to it and to make sure the sauce is smooth. Add the coconut cream, bay leaves, pepper, and siling labuyo then simmer in the covered pot for 15 minutes or until the chicken is tender. Season with salt. Add the potatoes and carrots and simmer for 1 minute to heat the vegetables through and allow them to absorb the sauce.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Paper Towel
- Rubber Spatula
Please login to post your comment