Daing na Bangus Recipe
Did you know this breakfast staple is so easy to prepare?
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Condiments
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Serving Size : 10
- 3/4 cup ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 kutsarita ng peppercorn, crushed
- 1/3 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 1 kg bangus, sliced daing style (butterfly cut)
1. Combine ingredients for marinade.
2. Arrange bangus slices in a container. Pour marinade. Cover and store in refrigerator at least overnight. Turn at least once.
This recipe is high in protein that is important in the maintenance and repair of body tissues and niacin which helps improve circulation and supports metabolism.
This recipe freezes well too. Instead of marinating overnight, marinate for 30 minutes then drain the fish. Place in ziplock bags and freeze.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon