Chili Prawns Recipe
A spicy and zesty taste of the sea.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, chopped
- 2 kutsara ng ginger, chopped
- 2 piraso ng siling labuyo, sliced
- 1/4 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 500 g prawns, medium
- 2 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1 piraso ng egg, beaten
- 2 kutsara ng kinchay, chopped
1. Sauté garlic, ginger, siling labuyo, and onions in oil. Add coconut milk and DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Stir and allow to simmer.
2. Add prawns and soy sauce. Cook uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until prawns turn bright red. Turn off heat.
3. Add beaten egg. Stir until egg is set. Add kinchay and let it stand for a few minutes before serving.
This delicious Chili Prawns recipe is high in protein that is important for growth and development. It is also high in vitamin A which is necessary for normal vision and healthy skin.
Do not overcook the prawns as they turn rubbery. When the prawns turn red orange and curls, they are done.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment