Chinese Style Tokwa't Baboy Recipe
Try tokwa't baboy with a saucy, Asian flair.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 400 g pork, loin, boneless-skinless, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ng all purpose flour
- 2 cup ng oil, for deep frying
- 1/3 cup ng tubig
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 3 kutsara ng kinchay, sliced
- 1/3 cup ng kuchay, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 1/3 cup ng tokwa cut into cubes
1. In a bowl, mix pork with soy sauce and flour. Deep-fry until brown. Drain and set aside.
2. Combine water, pork, and DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Bring to boil then simmer for 10 minutes. Add kinchay, kuchay, and salt to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in tokwa. Serve.
This dish is high in protein which is needed for growth, development, and repair of body tissues. Tokwa can also be your low-cost, healthy alternative for meat.
When frying the pork tenderloin, drop the pieces of meat one by one to make sure they do not stick to each other because of the flour.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Deep Frying
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Wooden Spatula
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment