Chips and Dip Recipe
Prepare a perfect TV or movie treat for kids and kids-at-heart.
Categories : Appetizer, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 17 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/3 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 100 g beef, ground
- 1/4 cup ng button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1/2 cup ng DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 5 cup ng nachos or tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup ng tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup ng cheese spread
- sour cream, optional
- Sauté onion and beef until cooked. Add mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Cook while stirring for 5 minutes or until slightly dry. Set aside.
- Arrange chips on plate. Top with sautéed mixture and tomatoes. Drizzle with cheese spread. Serve with sour cream if desired. Serve immediately.
This Chips and Dip dish contains calcium needed for bone health and vitamin A that helps keep the immune system healthy.
For a really beefy sauce, lightly toast the ground beef and mushrooms. Toasting the meat caramelizes the proteins and sugars that release a deeper and meatier taste.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto