Kalderetang Kambing Recipe
Here's a quick 'n easy way to make this local dish!
Kalderetang kambing is a wonderfully rich and flavorful dish for special occasions. Want to learn how to cook kalderetang kambing that's going to be a sure hit during town fiestas and birthday parties? Check out our quick and easy kalderetang kambing recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 41 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 750 g goat meat, cut into chunks
- 2 kutsara ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 kutsara ng liver spread
- 2 piraso ng siling labuyo, sliced
- 1/4 cup ng red wine
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Caldereta Sauce (80g)
- 1/4 cup ng green olives, stuffed
- 1 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1 kutsara ng cheese, grated
- 150 g potato, cut into chunks and fried
- Marinate goat meat in DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar for 30 minutes. Drain and discard marinade. Boil meat in water, drain and discard broth.
- Sauté meat in oil until slightly dry, then add liver spread and sili. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add red wine, water, and DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Caldereta Sauce. Bring to boil then turn down to simmer uncovered for 5 minutes, then cover and continue simmering until meat is tender.
- Add olives, bell perppers, and cheese. Simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in fried potatoes.
This Kalderetang Kambing recipe is high in protein and vitamin A. Protein is essential for growth and development. On the other hand, vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin and normal vision.
Goat meat is a lean meat and can dry out easily at high heat. To cook, it is best to use low heat to slowly cook the meat, locking the flavor and moisture.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Sauce Pot
- Sauté Pan