Pork Burger A La Teriyaki Recipe
Tasty Japanese-style American burger patties.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 10
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 3/4 kutsarita ng ginger, grated
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1/8 kutsarita ng pepper, black
- 2 1/2 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 3/4 kutsarita ng calamansi juice
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, brown
FOR THE BURGER
- 500 g pork, ground
- 150 g onion, chopped
- 3 kutsara ng all-purpose flour
- 1 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng pepper, black
- 2 kutsara ng oil, for pan-grilling
- 1 kutsara ng onion, green, chopped
1. Combine ingredients for sauce. Set aside.
2. Combine ingredients for burger. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
3. Divide into 11 portions, then shape into patties. Brush with sauce. Pan-grill with little oil or charcoal grill while basting with sauce until just cooked. Simmer remaining sauce for 2 minutes. Pour over burgers. Top with green onions.
This recipe is a source of protein that is needed for growth and development. Protein also helps in the creation and repair of body tissues.
Choose ground pork that has some fat. The fat will make the burgers juicy.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment