Cheesy Chicken Afritada Recipe
Give this saucy Pinoy favorite a yummy cheesy twist!
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/3 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 1/2 kutsarita ng garlic, chopped
- 400 g chicken thigh fillet, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng patis
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1/3 cup ng tubig
- 1/3 cup ng carrot, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup ng potato, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup ng cheese, processed, grated
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, cut into 1 x 1-inch cubes
- Sauté onion and garlic. Add chicken strips and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add patis and stir until it has evaporated then add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, water, carrots and potatoes. Bring to a boil, then simmer until carrots and potatoes are cooked.
- Add the cheese and bell peppers. Simmer for another 3 minutes.
This delicious Cheesy Chicken Afritada dish is a source of vitamin A that helps maintain eye health and promotes normal growth and development. It also contains niacin that helps break down carbohydrates, protein and fats in the body.
Slice the carrots and potatoes evenly to ensure even cooking.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board