Hotdog Potato Fritatta Recipe
A kid-friendly recipe perfect for breakfast or snacks!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 2 kutsara ng butter
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng onion, sliced
- 1 cup ng potato, cut into thin strips
- 200 g hotdog, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1 cup ng Baguio beans, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 kutsarita ng salt, iodized fine
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 3 mga piraso ng egg, beaten
- 2 kutsara ng milk, powdered (optional)
- 1/3 cup ng all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup ng mantika
1. Sauté garlic and onion in butter for 5 minutes. Add potatoes and hotdog then sauté for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
2. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, Baguio beans, salt and pepper. Simmer uncovered for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Cool. Combine with egg, milk and flour.
3. Pour mixture into a nonstick pan. Cook covered at low heat until set.
This dish is a source of protein which is important for growth and development. It also provides vitamin A that helps keep the immune system healthy.
To release the frittata from the pan, simply place a plate on top of the pan and flip.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment