Chunky Chicken Adobo with Pineapple Recipe
Gawing Juicy Tamis ang Adobo na nanunuot from sauce to laman.
Make adobo even more enjoyable with this Chunky Chicken Adobo recipe! We’ve given the classic Filipino favorite a piñalevel-up twist with more pineapples for more bite and flavor. Try this new Chicken Adobo dish today!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 kg chicken, leg, cut into serving portions
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng suka
- 1/4 cup ng soy sauce
- 1/2 kutsarita ng peppercorn, black, crushed
- reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/4 cup ng oil, for frying
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks, drained, reserve syrup
- 1/4 cup ng garlic, minced and fried
- Marinate chicken for 30 minutes. Drain and reserve marinade.
- Fry chicken in oil until golden brown.
- Combine chicken with marinade then simmer until chicken is tender. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks. Top with fried garlic.
This recipe is a rich source of protein that is essential for growth and development. It is also a source of niacin which helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
For perfectly browned skin, use a non-stick pot and remember to constantly check and turn the chicken. The marinade contains the reserved pineapple syrup which causes the chicken to brown faster.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga mangkok
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Salaan o Strainer