Chunky Chicken Pasta Recipe
You don't need complicated ingredients for this flavorful pasta.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 3 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/2 cup ng onion, cut into wedges
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 350 g chicken, ground
- 2 cup ng eggplant, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into wide strips
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, green, cut into wide strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1/3 kutsarita ng basil, dried
- 2/3 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- cheese (optional)
1. Sauté onion in oil. Add garlic then sauté until aromatic.
2. Add chicken and sauté until brown. Add eggplant and bell peppers. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Season with salt, pepper, and basil.
5. Pour and mix sauce with DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese, if desired.
This dish is rich is vitamin B1 that helps the body convert food into energy. Vitamin B1 is also important for the normal function of nerves and muscles and keeps the immune system functioning properly.
For a more flavorful sauce, choose ground chicken thigh fillet that has more fat. It has more flavor and will not dry out easily.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment