Chunky Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
Chunky on flavor and nutrients!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 17 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 2 kutsara ng butter
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 250 g chicken, ground
- 100 g chicken ham, cooked and cut into strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng sugar, white
- 1/2 cup ng chicken sausage, vienna, (or hotdog), drained and sliced diagonally
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1/2 cup ng cheese, grated
1. Sauté garlic, onion, ground chicken and ham in butter. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce, salt and sugar. Bring to a boil and turn down to simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add sausage and simmer for another 2 minutes.
3. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.
This Chunky Chicken Spaghetti recipe is a good source of protein that is needed for growth, development and the repair of body tissues. Protein is also necessary for the regulation of body processes.
To bring out the flavor of the meat, make sure to properly brown it while sautéing before adding any liquid.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment