Classic Spaghetti with Meatballs Recipe
A classic favorite that all ages will enjoy!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 23 mins.
Serving Size : 11
- 350 g beef, ground
- 3 mga piraso ng egg, beaten
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup ng onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 2 kutsara ng parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup ng breadcrumbs
- 2 cups oil, for deep-frying
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- 1/3 cup ng cheese, grated
1. Combine ingredients for meatballs. Form every half tablespoon into meatballs and deep fry until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Heat DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce. Add meatballs then simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
3. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.
This pasta dish gives you a source of protein and vitamin A. Protein is needed for the body's growth and development. On the other hand, vitamin A helps strengthen the immune system.
For juicy meatballs, choose ground beef that has some fat, the fat will keep the meatballs from drying out as it cooks.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
- Deep Frying
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment