Curried Egg Salad Recipe
Add an interesting kick to the usual egg salad!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Vegetable & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 7
- 3/4 cup ng mayonnaise
- 1 kutsarita ng curry powder
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 6 piraso ng egg, hard-boiled and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, red, chopped
- 1/2 cup ng celery, sliced
- 2 kutsara ng onion, green, chopped
- 2 kutsara ng raisins
- 2 kutsara ng cashew nuts, roasted and coarsely chopped
1. Combine mayonnaise, curry powder and salt. Mix well.
2. Add DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple and the remaining ingredients. Toss slightly. Chill until ready to serve.
This Curried Egg Salad recipe is high in vitamin A for healthy skin and normal vision. It is also a source of iron which is essential for the normal metabolism of the body.
To make sure the dressing is evenly seasoned, mix all the ingredients with the seasoning for the dressing first before tossing with the rest of the ingredients.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment