Pineapple Garden Salad With Calamansi Vinaigrette Recipe
An impressive salad that's easy to prepare!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 5 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/4 cup ng calamansi juice
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng honey
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng onion, red, minced
- 3/4 cup ng canola oil
- 1 kutsarita ng asin
- 200 g lollo rosso lettuce, trimmed
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/2 cup ng cucumber, sliced lengthwise then sliced into thin half-moon
- 1/4 cup ng cashew nuts, roasted
- 1/4 cup ng kesong puti, sliced into 1/2-inch cubes
1. In a bowl, mix the reserved pineapple syrup, calamansi juice, honey, and red onion. Slowly drizzle the canola oil while whisking. Season with salt. Set aside.
2. Toss the lettuce, DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple, cucumber, cashew, and kesong puti with the dressing.
This recipe is a source of vitamin A that is not only important for eye health but also helps in making the immune system healthy. Vitamin A also promotes growth and development.
Slowly drizzle the oil into calamansi and pineapple syrup mixture so that the oil slowly incorporates into the mixture and the dressing emulsifies.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment