DEL MONTE Red Sinampalukang Manok Recipe
Our hearty version of this dish is perfect for the family.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 kutsara ng oil, for sautéing
- 1/4 cup ng onion, sliced
- 1 kutsara ng ginger, cut into strips
- 500 g chicken, thigh and leg, cut into serving portions
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng patis
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 1 cup ng sitaw, sliced
- 1 piraso ng siling haba
- 2 cup ng puso ng saging/banana heart, trimmed and sliced
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng sinigang mix
- 2 1/4 cup ng cabbage, sliced
1. Sauté onion, ginger, and chicken in oil for 5 minutes. Add patis, DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and water. Boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add sitaw, sili and banana heart. Simmer for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3. Stir in sinigang mix then add the cabbage. Allow to simmer.
This Del Monte Red Sinampalukang Manok dish gives you a source of iron which is important in making red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body.
After slicing the banana heart, soak in water with a bit of calamansi to keep it from browning.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment