Macaroni with Beef and Mushroom Recipe
Your family will love the classic combination of this dish.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 13
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/3 cup ng bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup ng onion, white, chopped
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng garlic, chopped
- 2/3 cup ng carrot, chopped
- 2/3 cup ng button mushroom, canned, drained and chopped
- 500 g beef, ground, lean
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 2 kutsara ng parsley, chopped
- 2 kutsara ng basil, fresh (or 2 tsp dried basil), chopped
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Elbow, Macaroni (1Kg), cooked
- 1 1/2 cup ng melting cheese, grated
1. Sauté bacon for 2 minutes. Add onion, garlic, carrot, and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add beef and sauté for 10 minutes or until brown. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil then turn down to simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off heat then add parsley and basil.
3. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni. Top with cheese.
This recipe is high in protein which is important for growth and development and the regulation of enzymes and hormones. It is also rich in vitamin A that helps maintain healthy skin and normal vision and also plays a role in immunity.
Tear basil instead of over chopping them to avoid bruising the leaves which will make it turn black. Add the fresh herbs at the end of cooking to keep the taste vibrant instead of drowning it out from prolonged cooking.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment