Hot and Sour Soup Recipe
This soup with warm, bold flavors is great for cold days.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Soup, Vegetable & Del Monte Condiments
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 24 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 6 cup ng tubig
- 1 1/2 piraso ng chicken bouillon cube
- 1 cup ng labong (bamboo shoot), cut into thin strips then boiled in water until tender
- 1/2 cup ng tenga ng daga, rehydrated, drained and cut into strips
- 1 cup ng tofu, medium diced
- 1/3 cup ng soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/2 kutsarita ng siling labuyo, finely chopped
- 1 kutsarita ng sugar, white
- 1/4 cup ng cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 water
- 1 kutsarita ng sesame oil
- 2 kutsara ng spring onion, chopped
1. Bring the water with chicken bouillon cube to a boil then add cooked labong, tenga ng daga, and soft tofu. Turn down to simmer.
2. Add soy sauce, vinegar, and siling labuyo. Allow vinegar to boil before mixing.
3. Bring the soup to a boil. Add cornstarch mixture. Mix well until thick.
4. Add sesame oil. Garnish with spring onions. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a source of iron that is needed for normal metabolism. Iron is also important in the production of red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body.
Cornstarch acts as a thickener for the soup and also adds a shiny appearance.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment