Sopas Spaghetti Recipe
Kids will enjoy this rainy-day comfort food.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 37 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/2 cup ng onion, sliced
- 100 g chicken, breast fillet, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup ng carrot, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup ng hotdog, sliced
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cut into 3
- 3 cup ng tubig
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1/3 cup ng milk, evaporated
1. Sauté onion, chicken, and carrot in oil for 5 minutes. Add hotdog, sauté for 1 minute. Set aside.
2. Boil DEL MONTE Spaghetti in water for 8 minutes. Drain, reserve 2 1/4 cups pasta broth.
3. Combine sautéed chicken mixture, pasta broth and DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce. Allow to simmer.
4. Add spaghetti, salt, and pepper. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and add milk.
This dish is a source of protein and vitamin A. Protein is needed for growth, development, and repair of body tissues. Vitamin A helps maintain eye health and strengthen the immune system.
Evaporated milk adds richness to the sopas. Add it at the last minute with heat turned off to make sure it does not curdle.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment