Egg Sarciado Recipe
Kids will enjoy this egg-citing dish.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Vegetable & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 5 mga piraso ng egg, hard-boiled
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng onion, chopped
- 1/2 piraso ng chicken bouillon cube
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (90g)
- 1 1/3 cups tubig
- 1/2 cup ng potato, sliced
- 1/3 cup ng carrot, sliced
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 piraso ng egg, beaten
- 1 kutsarita ng cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tsp water
- 1 kutsara ng green onions, sliced (optional)
1. Slice each egg lengthwise then set aside.
2. Sauté garlic, onion, and chicken cube. Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce, water, potato, and carrot. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add beaten egg and dissolved cornstarch. Simmer while stirring for 2 minutes, or until cooked. Add boiled eggs. Top with green onions if desired.
This dish is a souce of vitamin A that helps support normal growth and development, and of vitamin B2 that helps keep the skin, eyes and the nervous system healthy.
To properly make hard boiled eggs, fill the pot with water and place the eggs in the pot. The water should be 1 inch above the eggs. When the water starts to boil, start timing. Hard-boiled eggs are cooked for 10 minutes.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment