Everyday Bibimbap Recipe
Can’t get enough of this Korean rice bowl? Now you can make it at home!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Condiments
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 31 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 1/4 cup ng DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 1/8 cup ng garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 kutsarita ng sesame oil
- 1 kutsarita ng ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup ng soy sauce
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 500 g beef, sirloin, sukiyaki cut then strips
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, green, julienned
- 1/2 cup ng kimchi, roughly chopped for sautéing
- 5 cup ng rice, cooked
- 2/3 cup ng kimchi, chopped, for garnish
- 5 piraso ng egg, sunny side up
- 1 kutsara ng sesame seeds
- Mix the DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup, garlic, sesame oil, ginger, and soy sauce in a bowl. Spoon enough to marinate the beef for 15 minutes. Drain and reserve marinade.
- In a pan, stir-fry beef in batches over high heat. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté green bell pepper then set aside. Still using the same pan, sauté the kimchi then add the reserved marinade. Bring to a boil. Add rice and thoroughly mix.
- To assemble, put 1 cup of rice, then top with green bell pepper, 2 tablespoons kimchi, and beef. Top with egg then sprinkle with sesame seeds to garnish.
This tasty rice bowl is high in vitamin A and niacin. Vitamin A helps form and maintain healthy skin, skeletal and soft tissues. On the other hand, niacin helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
For best results, use Japanese-style soy sauce.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment