Thai Pineapple Cucumber Salad Recipe
Now you can recreate this Thai appetizer at home.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 2 kutsara ng tubig
- 1/3 cup ng reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/2 kutsara ng patis
- 1/8 kutsarita ng siling labuyo
- 2 kutsara ng cilantro
- 1/4 cup ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 2 cup ng cucumber
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (432g), drained, quartered, and reserve 1/3 cup syrup
- 2 kutsara ng onion, red, sliced
- 2 kutsara ng peanuts, roasted
1. To make the dressing, mix all ingredients together. Set side.
2. Slice the cucumber into half lengthwise then slice each half to make thin half-moon slices.
3. In a bowl, mix the cucumber, DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple, onions, peanuts, and the dressing. Chill for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Did you know that pineapple contains vitamin B2 and manganese? Vitamin B2 may help in energy production and stamina while manganese may help in the formation of connective tissues and bones.
This dish is best served as an appetizer or as a side dish to grilled fish or even spicy curries. The pineapple and cucumber mellow the heat of the chili and curry.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment