Fiesta Mandarin Cheesecake Recipe
Not your usual cheesecake but a definite must-try!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Mandarin Orange Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 kutsara ng cornstarch
- 1 cup ng graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng sugar, white
- 6 kutsara ng butter, unsalted, melted
- 1 cup ng cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup ng orange concentrate
- 1/4 cup ng condensed milk, sweetened
- 2 pakete ng all-purpose cream (250ml), chilled and whipped
1. For Topping: Simmer reserved fruit cocktail syrup with the dissolved cornstarch until thick. Let it cool then add the drained DEL MONTE Fiesta Mandarin Orange Fruit Cocktail. Set aside.
2. For Graham Crust: In a bowl, mix crushed graham, sugar, and melted butter until well incorporated. Press evenly into the bottom of an 8 x 8-inch glass dish or pan. Set aside.
3. For the Cheesecake: In a bowl, combine cream cheese, orange concentrate, and condensed milk until well incorporated. Fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
4. Pour mixture into the prepared crust and smooth it out evenly. Set aside and chill. When firm, top with the prepared Fiesta Mandarin topping.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Can Opener
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Pyrex Dish
- Rubber Spatula
- Salaan o Strainer
Please login to post your comment