Crazy Karaage Rice Bowl Recipe
Now you can cook up this Japanese favorite the easy way!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Condiments
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 30 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 27 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 250 g chicken, thigh, cut into 1 x 1-inch cubes (bite-size pieces)
- 2 1/2 kutsarita ng garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 kutsarita ng ginger, minced
- 6 1/2 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 2 piraso ng egg, beaten in bowl
- 1 cup ng all-purpose flour
- 2 cup ng mantika
- 1 cup ng DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 3 kutsara ng worcestershire sauce
- 3 kutsarita ng sesame oil
- 1 kutsara ng wasabi paste (optional)
- 4 cup ng rice, cooked
- 3 stalk spring onion, cut into 2-inch length
- 1 kutsarita ng sesame seeds
- Marinate the chicken pieces in garlic, ginger, and soy sauce for 30 minutes.
- Dredge the chicken in egg and flour. Deep-fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- To make the sauce, mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss the fried chicken and 3 tablespoons of sauce. In a separate container, thoroughly mix the remaining sauce and 4 cups of rice.
- Divide the rice into 4 bowls. Top with the glazed chicken, spring onion, and sesame seeds.
This delectable rice bowl is rich in protein which is essential for growth, development and repair of body tissues. It is also high in iron that is needed for normal metabolism and in the formation of red blood cells that carry oxygen in the body.
For this recipe, it is best to use Japanese style soy sauce. Also, hot sauce can be a substitute if wasabi is not available.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Deep Frying
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment