Pine-Chicken Burger with Ketchup Mayo Recipe
Kids will enjoy these healthy burgers as snack or baon!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 32 mins.
Serving Size : 8
FOR THE BURGER
- 650 g chicken, ground
- 1/2 cup ng breadcrumbs
- 2 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained, reserve 2 Tbsp syrup
- 2 kutsarita ng asin
- 3/4 kutsarita ng paminta
- 1 piraso ng onion, chopped
- 3 stalk green onions, chopped
- 2/3 cup ng carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup ng oil, for pan-grilling
FOR THE KETCHUP MAYO
- 1/4 cup ng DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 2 kutsara ng mayonnaise
- 2 kutsara ng reserved pineapple syrup
- salt, to taste
1. Combine ingredients for burger. Mix well and form every 1/4 cup into patties. Pan-grill in 1/4 teaspoon oil each until cooked. Serve with sauce.
2. Ketchup Mayo: Mix all ingredients. Season with salt to taste.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board