Vietnamese Spring Rolls Recipe
Light but flavorful, it's the perfect snack or side!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 24 mins.
Serving Size : 7
- 200 g pork, ground
- 100 g shrimp, shelled and diced
- reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 3/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 cup ng togue
- 50 g sotanghon, soaked for 5 minutes, drained then cut up
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 3 kutsara ng wansuy, chopped
- 150 g lettuce, trimmed and dried
- 28 mga piraso ng lumpia wrapper, small square
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/2 cup ng hoisin sauce
- 1 kutsara ng peanut butter
- 1/3 cup ng reserved stock
1. Simmer pork and shrimps in pineapple syrup with salt for 3 minutes. Drain. Reserve stock.
2. Combine the cooked pork and shrimp with salt, pepper, togue, sotanghon, DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple, and wansuy.
3. Lay the lettuce leaf on top of the wrapper before filling with 2 tablespoon of pork and vegetable mixture. Fold the sides towards the center and roll. Fry until golden brown.
4. Sauce: Combine ingredients in a saucepan. Heat for 2 minutes. Serve with rolls.
This dish contains niacin that supports the nervous system and iron that is need for normal metabolism.
To make sure the rolls are sealed, brush a small amount of paste made of flour and water on the edge of the wrappers.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment