Cassava Yema Balls Recipe
This Pinoy sweet is great for snacks or dessert!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr.
Serving Size : 8
- 3/4 cup ng condensed milk, sweetened
- 3 piraso ng egg yolk
- 2 cup ng cassava, grated (do not squeeze)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 1/2 cup ng milk, evaporated
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 1 kutsarita ng vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup ng milk, powdered
1. Cook condensed milk and egg yolks over low heat, stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until thick. Set aside.
2. Mix grated cassava, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, evaporated milk, water, and vanilla. Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes with continuous stirring or until the mixture turns transparent. Set aside.
3. Add egg yolk mixture. Cook for another 15 minutes or until slightly dry, let cool. Shape into 1/2 tablespoon balls. Coat yema balls in powdered milk. Serve.
This Cassava Yema Balls recipe dessert is a source of calcium that makes bones and teeth strong, and of vitamin C that helps fight common infections.
Cassava and condensed milk burn easily. To avoid burning this dessert use a thick-bottomed pot or kawali, continuously stir the mixture and scrape the bottom and sides of the pan to avoid scorching.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Please login to post your comment