Cassava Yema Balls Recipe
This Pinoy sweet is great for snacks or dessert!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr.
Serving Size : 8
- 3/4 cup ng condensed milk, sweetened
- 3 piraso ng egg yolk
- 2 cup ng cassava, grated (do not squeeze)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 1/2 cup ng milk, evaporated
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 1 kutsarita ng vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup ng milk, powdered
1. Cook condensed milk and egg yolks over low heat, stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until thick. Set aside.
2. Mix grated cassava, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, evaporated milk, water, and vanilla. Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes with continuous stirring or until the mixture turns transparent. Set aside.
3. Add egg yolk mixture. Cook for another 15 minutes or until slightly dry, let cool. Shape into 1/2 tablespoon balls. Coat yema balls in powdered milk. Serve.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto