Fish Barbecue Recipe
This version of Fish and Chips is made even tastier.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 1 hr.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 11 mins.
Serving Size : 4
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (90g)
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/2 kutsarita ng ginger, minced
- 1 kutsarita ng sugar, brown
- 1/2 kutsarita ng calamansi juice
- 350 g cream dory fillet
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 3 kutsara ng oil, for pan-grilling
- 250 g potato, sliced
- 1/8 kutsarita ng asin
- 2 cups oil, for deep-frying
1. Marinate fish for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Pan-grill fish in oil until cooked on both sides. Set aside. Reserve pan with marinade.
3. Season potatoes with salt. Deep-fry until cooked. Transfer to reserved pan, then stir to mix with the sauce. Serve with fish.
Fish is a good source of protein that helps repair body tissues. This dish is also a source of vitamin C that helps in healing wounds and keeping gums healthy.
Season fish and meats just before grilling as the salt will draw out the moisture from food and will dry it out if added too early.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment