Savory Fruit Jelly Salad Recipe
Leave some space for this delectable and fruity dessert you can make easily.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 16
FOR THE GULAMAN
- 4 cups tubig
- reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 4 kutsarita ng sugar, white
- 1 sachet gulaman powder (24g)
FOR THE SALAD MIXTURE
- 1 can condensed milk, sweetened (300ml)
- 1 cup ng all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/2 cup ng mayonnaise
- 1 kutsarita ng prepared mustard
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
- 3 mga piraso ng shrimp, boiled, shelled and diced
- 24 mga piraso ng quail eggs, boiled and peeled
- 2 heads romaine lettuce (optional)
1. Mix all the ingredients for gulaman in a pot. Bring to a boil then simmer for 2 minutes. Pour mixture into a 13 x 9-inch pan. Chill until set. Cut into cubes. Set aside.
2. Combine ingredients for salad. Mix with gulaman. Chill until ready to serve.
3. Cut lettuce and arrange on serving glasses. Scoop salad mixture into serving glasses and serve.
This dish is a source of vitamin A which is important for the normal structure and functioning of the skin and other body linings. Vitamin A also helps keep the immune system healthy.
To have a smooth surface on the gulaman, prick the bubbles on the surface using a toothpick or skim the foam with a spoon before chilling.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment