Wonton Dip Recipe
This dip also goes well with other fried dimsum!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Del Monte Condiments & Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1/4 cup ng DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 1/4 cup ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/2 cup ng sugar, white
- 2 kutsara ng cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 kutsarita ng asin
1. In a sauce pan, combine all ingredients and mix well. Bring to a boil then simmer while stirring until thick. Serve with fried wonton.
Did you know that tomato ketchup contains lycopene? Lycopene is an antioxidant that may help reduce risk of heart diseases.
Dissolve cornstarch thoroughly in water before adding to hot liquid then mix well as you are adding. This is to prevent the sauce from being lumpy.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment