Fruit Cocktail Bars Recipe
Easily whip up dessert in a flash with this recipe!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 21 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- 1 cup ng all-purpose cream
- 1 1/2 kutsarita ng coffee, instant
- 500 g chocolate, milk, bar, cut into chunks
- 4 pakete ng crackers
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
1. Bring the cream and coffee to a boil. Immediately pour the cream mixture into a bowl of chocolate. Cover the bowl to allow the heat from the cream to melt the chocolate. After 5 minutes, stir the chocolate until smooth.
2. Arrange crackers on tray. Top each cracker with few pieces of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Pour melted chocolate. Chill to set. Cut into bite size pieces if desired.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Sauce Pot