QNE Saucy Meaty Eggplant Recipe
This healthy and delicious dish is ready in 3 easy steps!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 3 1/2 kutsara ng onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1/2 kutsara ng ginger, minced
- 250 g chicken, ground
- 300 g eggplant, wedges, 2-inches long
- 1 cup ng rice flour, for coating eggplant
- 2 cup ng rice flour, dissolved in 1 cup water
- 4 cup ng oil, for deep-frying
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 2 kutsara ng cornstarch, dissolve in 2 Tbsp water
- 2 kutsara ng wansuy, chopped
1. Sauté onion, garlic, and ginger in oil. Add ground chicken and sauté until brown.
2. Coat the eggplant with rice flour. Pat to remove excess flour. Dip eggplant in batter. Deep-fry the eggplant until slightly brown in color.
3. In a pot, heat the DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Barbecue Marinade, dissolved cornstarch, and wansuy and simmer for 7 minutes. Add the cooked chicken and eggplant.
This QNE Saucy Meaty Eggplant dish is a source of protein and niacin.Protein helps in the regulation and maintenance of the body's fluid balance while niacin promotes normal digestion and healthy skin.This QNE Saucy Meaty Eggplant dish is a source of protein and niacin.Protein helps in the regulation and maintenance of the body's fluid balance while niacin promotes normal digestion and healthy skin.
Use rice flour instead of all-purpose flour or cornstarch to give the eggplant a crisp yet sticky texture.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Deep Frying
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Sauce Pot
- Weighing Scale
Please login to post your comment