Choco Cheese Bites Recipe
Your kids will love this fun dessert that's made healthier with the fruity goodness of Del Monte Fruit Cocktail.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr.
Serving Size : 9
- 1/2 cup ng cream cheese, softened
- 1 kutsara ng all-purpose cream
- 3 pack chocolate cream cookies, separate cookie and reserve filling
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 3 kutsara ng candy sprinkles
1. Mix cream cheese to soften, add all purpose cream and cookie cream filling. Mix well. Fold in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Chill for 30 minutes.
2. Top each cookie with 1 Tbsp of mixture. Cover with another cookie to make a sandwich. Dredge sides of cookie sandwich in sprinkles. Chill before serving.
There's more to this sweet treat than you think! It contains vitamin C that helps in wound healing and helps increase iron absorption in the body.
Place the cream cheese at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes before mixing so that it will be softer and easier to mix.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- 12" x 8" Rectangular Pan
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment