Pineapple Crisp Recipe
A healthy dessert with spoonfuls of crumbly goodness.
Categories : Dessert & Fruit
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 piraso ng apple, green (peeled, cored, and sliced into wedges)
- 1/3 cup ng all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup ng rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ng sugar, brown (firmly packed into the cup)
- 3/4 kutsarita ng cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup ng margarine
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (227g), drained, reserve syrup, each piece sliced into 4
1. Soak apples in reserved pineapple syrup for 10 minutes, then drain and set aside.
2. Topping: Combine first 4 ingredients. Cut in margarine until well-blended. Divide mixture into 3.
3. On an 8 x 8-inch baking dish, alternately layer apples, DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple, and topping. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350°F for 35 minutes, or until cooked.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Baking Dish
- Chopping Board